Hire a Coach to Belfast for Your Group for 10 Hours
Groups with an interest in Ireland’s modern history simply mustn’t miss out on visiting Belfast. Hire a coach with us and take your group on the two and a half-hour drive to Northern Ireland’s capital, where many interesting sights and attractions such as the Titanic Quarter and the Peace Wall will be waiting for them.
This is how it works when hiring a coach to Belfast for a day:
- At the arranged time, usually 8.00 am, the driver will pick up your group at your accommodation in Dublin to depart for Belfast. The standard return time will be 6.00 pm – if your group wants to leave earlier / come back later – just let us know.
- One way, the route to Belfast from Dublin takes approximately 2.5 hours, so your group will spend at least 5 hours on the road getting there and back. This leaves you with 5 hours in the city for lunch, sights and attractions. Many of our groups like to have more time to experience Belfast. We can extend your coach hire to 12 or even 15 hours if you wish – contact us for more details.
You can take advantage of discounted group prices when booking with us, so let us help you create a great trip to Belfast for your group.
To make your group’s visit to Belfast more exciting, we recommend booking up to a maximum of 3 sights and monuments to create a great itinerary. We’ve got some suggestions directly from the Celtic Group Hostels Team right here:
Voted the World’s Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2016, Titanic Belfast is the city’s most popular sight and is visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. It’s a great visit for fans of the movie and history groups.
- Irish Republican Museum
Featuring a large collection of memorabilia from Belfast’s conflict-ridden past, this museum offers some interesting insights into modern Irish history. The collection includes flags, arms, uniforms, a life-size prison model, a library with lots of history books and original scripts as well as posters and newspapers related to the conflict.
It remains standing as a memorial to Belfast’s past and is covered in political murals and graffiti and there are numerous autographs scattered all along – why not add yours? On the topic of murals: your group will find many more across the city, keeping one’s eyes open during the drive is recommended.
Here is your to-do list when hiring a coach to Belfast:
On the right-hand side of this page, click book now and give us the below information in our group booking form. We will then be back shortly with a quote:
- Number of persons in your group
- When you would like to hire your coach and what times
- If you would like to include some attractions on your coach hire day to Belfast.
NOTE: If you are not familiar with Belfast, but still want to learn as much as possible about the city, we can also book a Belfast Day Tour Package with a knowledgeable English Speaking driver/guide for your group. This includes pre-booked visits to attractions.
If your group is more interested in seeing plenty of Ireland’s lush green nature, there’s no need to go far from Dublin. Hire a coach to the Wicklow Mountains and enjoy the marvellous hiking trails around the lakes and up the hills.
Notes for Group Leaders
The unpredictable Irish weather extends across the border to Northern Ireland, which is why we recommend always bringing a raincoat to be prepared for rain showers. Be sure to bring some Pound Sterling along, as this is the currency of Northern Ireland.
Outside your group’s accommodation in Dublin. Please make sure that your group is ready to leave 10 minutes before the coach’s arrival.