CGH specialises in organising centrally located, student-friendly accommodation In Ireland for school and youth trips.
Let the CGH experts organise your student group accommodation in Ireland:
Booking accommodation in an unfamiliar country can be daunting. Whether you are looking to stay in a hostel, hotel or activity centre, it can be difficult to know if you’re getting a good deal, if the accommodation is in a safe and central location or close to the places you want to visit.
That’s where CGH comes in. We have been organising student group tours to Ireland for over 28 years, and we have an extensive network of accommodation options all across the country that are perfect for educational tour groups.
Where can we stay?
CGH partners with a wide range of accommodation providers right across Ireland, including hostels, hotels and activity centres. Whether your student group wants to be slap bang in the heart of Dublin city or enjoy Ireland's fantastic scenery along the Wild Atlantic Way in the West of Ireland, we’ve got something suitable for everyone and every budget too.
Student group accommodation in Ireland:
- Hostels in the heart of our vibrant cities, including Dublin, Galway, and Cork
- Hotels within walking distance of the top attractions in Dublin and Belfast
- Activity Centres in some of the most scenic beauty spots in Ireland (great outdoors)
We only let you stay where we would stay!
CGH has visited all our recommended hotels and hostels. Our preferred accommodation partners meet our high standards and offer comfortable and safe places for your student group to stay. We assure you that we only let you stay where we would stay.
Our full-service guarantee.
We take the stress and worry out of arranging accommodation for your student group trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland.
CGH has spent decades booking accommodation for student groups in hostels, hotels, and activity centres, so we know all the best places to stay.
- We handle your bookings and take care of all the details. You just have to show up and check in.
- Our team can organise all aspects of your group trip including activities, coaching and meals – we are a one stop shop.
- We also have a 24-hour emergency phone line — if anything unexpected happens, we are just a phone call away.