Youth & School Youth Hostel Accommodation in Ireland
In a hurry? Go straight to our booking form >
When it comes to youth hostel accommodation in Ireland, Celtic Group Hostels is top of the class with 28 years experience of organising group tours. Our expert team has all the answers to help with your youth and school groups.
At Celtic Group Hostels we take care of everything with a dedicated group booking team that are with you every step of the way, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our emergency contact line so you never feel on your own. We find that teachers and youth leaders really appreciate our constant back up and support before and throughout the trip. Our youth hostel accommodation in Ireland (includes hostels in Dublin, Cork, Galway City, The Cliffs of Moher and Connemara) welcomes hundreds of youth and school groups every year of all ages from junior and primary school groups to high and secondary school groups.
Complete our group booking form to book your Youth and School Group or find out more about what we can do for you below:
Stay with us because…
- Irish Tourist Board approved complying with all health & safety requirements
- City Centre hostels – ideal group tour locations
- Top rated facilities
- 24 hour emergency backup and support
- Price – choice of hostel accommodation to suit all budgets and amazing special offers
- Choice of rooms types to suit all group sizes.
- Leaders and coach drivers accommodated in twin or single rooms depending on requirements.
- Meals – breakfast upgrades, packed lunches and dinners
- Coaching – discounted airport transfers and day trips
- Dedicated group booking team managing your booking
- Group Itinerary planning including:
- Discounted prices to top visitor attractions
- Specialised study visits including Irish history & culture programmes
- Unique Irish experience visits including traditional music, dancing, sport & heritage day trips – Boyne Valley, Wicklow, Connemara, Cliffs of Moher etc.
- Evening activities – bowling, movie nights at hostels etc.
Ready to get started?