An introduction to one of the friendliest cities in the world for an educational group trip
Dublin is a young, vibrant and trendy city, filled with some of the best-known sights and hidden gems. With this itinerary, your group will be able get a flavour of what the city has to offer - in just 4 days! Ideal for the first timer to Dublin...
- 3 x nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 3 x Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- Private airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 3 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 3 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- 2 hour guided tour of Dublin City centre and its highlights
- Entrance to the following visitor attractions:
Epic - The Irish Museum of Emigration (winner of Europe’s leading Tourist attraction in both 2019 and 2020)
The Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
- Back up & Support - 24 hour back up emergency support in destination
- Dublin city centre located hostel
- Ensuite rooms ( shower & toilets in bedrooms)
- Leaders accommodated in private rooms
- Students accommodated in multi bedded rooms
- FREE Continental breakfast
- FREE WiFi throughout the hostel
- FREE Bed linen
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
(0900 – 13.00 or 13.00 -17.00) - private coach taking you to and from the Butlers Chocolate experience to avoid having to use the public transport with your group.
Adding an extra day to your stay will allow you to go and explore the stunning Wicklow Mountains area and take a breath of fresh air outside Dublin city!
Arrival at Dublin airport, meet with your coach driver and depart for your Dublin city centre hostel
Free time for the rest of the afternoon.
Evening: Soak up the world-renowned Irish hospitality as you enjoy a hearty 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Morning: Guided walking tour of Dublin City – An extensive discovery of Dublin city centre, where you will have time to get familiar with all the highlights and get a feel for this vibrant city.
Afternoon: Guided tour of the Butlers Chocolate Experience - The Butlers Chocolate Experience is an introduction of how one of the most popular Irish chocolate is made! You’ll see chocolate in the making, taste samples and even get to make your own!
Evening: Ending the day at one of our partner local restaurants where you will be met with a warm and friendly atmosphere, with delicious dinner choices.
Morning: Combined visit of Epic – The Irish Emigration Museum and the Jeanie Johnston Tall Famine ship
EPIC is an interactive museum telling the story of millions of Irish people who emigrated and the mark they have left around the world.
At the Jeanie Johnston, you will hear the story of the great famine in Ireland and the stories of the thousands of those who were forced to make the journey across the Atlantic Ocean in the hope of a better future.
Afternoon: Visit to Guinness Storehouse – This is the most visited attraction in Ireland where your group will learn the history of the world-famous black drink as well as how it is made and the whole Irish culture around it. The reward at the end is the 360 degrees breath-taking views over Dublin city!
Evening: Finish the day in a centrally located restaurant to rest your legs after a busy day and enjoy a lovely 2 course dinner.
Coach to meet your group at the hostel to depart for the airport.
Transport: The Butlers chocolate experience is not located in the city centre but we can organise a private transfer to get there and back again. Alternatively, you can use public transport (bus 27) from the city centre to Butlers (it will take approximately 50mins including a 15mins walk once you get off the bus to reach the entrance)
Visit: In the Guinness Storehouse, only the students over 18 will be allowed to have an alcoholic tasting, the under 18s will be given a soft drink