Adventure hungry? Experience Dublin and beyond on land, water and sky with this refreshing action-packed tour
World renowned for being one of the most picturesque countries, Ireland ticks every box when it comes to nature, fresh air and the great outdoors. But Ireland is more than just rolling green hills and glistening lakes. There is nature everywhere, even in its capital. Explore the streets of Dublin on foot, take to the water on a kayak along the river Liffey, spend the day drinking in the freshest sea air as you visit the seaside town of Howth, and finish with a day of adventure at Carlingford. Get ready to see a different side to nature on this educative and invigorating tour!
- 4 x nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 4 x Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- 4 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 4 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- COACHING: Private airport transfer on day 1 and day 5 – full-day private coach on day 4 – no coaching on day 2 and 3
- General Highlights Walking guided tour of Dublin city centre
- Full day hiking coastal tour of Howth in Dublin Bay
- City Kayaking session on the river Liffey
- SkyPark in Carlingford all-day pass
- Back up & Support – 24 hour back up emergency support in destination
- Dublin city centre located hostel
- Ensuite rooms ( shower & toilets in bedrooms)
- Leaders accommodated in private rooms
- Students accommodated in multi bedded rooms
- FREE Continental breakfast
- FREE WiFi throughout the hostel
- FREE Bed linen
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
On arrival at Dublin airport, you will be collected by your private coach and your driver will take your group to your city centre accommodation.
The rest of your day is at your own leisure.
Evening: Head to a local restaurant for your 2-course dinner, where you will experience the world famous Irish hospitality.
Morning: General Highlights guided walking tour – Start your discovery of Dublin with an experienced guide who will take you on a walking tour of the Irish capital and introduce you to all its wonders and places of interests.
Afternoon: City Kayaking - After a morning exploring Dublin by foot, let the kayak take the strain as you set off for a kayaking experience along the calm waters of the river Liffey. This is a unique way to see Dublin from a different viewpoint. Sit back and enjoy the views while taking in the fresh River air!
Evening: Ending the day in a local restaurant, savour a hearty 2-course meal.
Full day hiking coastal tour of Howth in Dublin Bay – After a short Dart ride from Dublin city centre, meet your local tour guide and prepare yourself for an exciting day discovering one of the city’s hidden gems, Howth. Get back to nature, soak up the sea air and uncover the story behind Howth’s UNESCO Biosphere on your full day exploration of this pretty seaside town, which is loved by so many.
Evening: After a busy day outdoors, head to a local restaurant to enjoy a lovely 2-course dinner.
Today your coach will pick you up at your hostel and drive you to Carlingford town for a day in the great outdoors, going down zip lines, playing footgolf, wall climbing or testing your bravery up in the aerial adventure course, this will be a fun and exciting day full of adventures at Sky Park, Carlingford!
Evening: Following an eventful day, you will get to enjoy your well-deserved 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Your coach will collect you at your accommodation and drive you back to the airport.
This is an outdoors themed 5-day tour so we strongly recommend that all group members wear comfortable clothing, waterproof jackets and appropriate shoes, as all activities will run regardless of the weather conditions unless they are extreme.