Delve into Dublin’s famous brands and get an insight into the business side of Ireland’s capital city
Ireland is not only famous for picturesque landscapes and friendly hospitality. It is a lot more than that. It is home to a wealth of different businesses. From small independent shops and generational family trades to the headquarters of some of the world biggest brands, Ireland is a powerhouse of inspiring tales and business opportunity. Discover the story of one of Ireland’s leading brand, Butlers Chocolate and learn how the likes of Facebook and Google are represented in Dublin on this inspiring and informative tour.
- 2 x nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 2 x Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- 2 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 2 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- COACHING: Full day coach hire on Day 1 and private airport transfer on Day 3
- Guided walking tour of Dublin’s Docklands
- Visit to Butlers Chocolate factory including introductory business talk
- Visit EPIC Irish Emigration Museum including introductory business/marketing talk
- Back up & Support – 24 hour back up and emergency support in destination for your group
- Dublin city centre located hostel
- Ensuite rooms ( shower & toilets in bedrooms)
- Leaders accommodated in private rooms
- Students accommodated in multi bedded rooms
- FREE Continental breakfast
- FREE WiFi throughout the hostel
- FREE Bed linen
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
On arrival at Dublin airport, your driver will be there to meet you and drive you straight to your first visit: Butlers Chocolate Experience.
Divulge your inner Willy Wonka and discover the story of Butlers chocolates and how the business grew from its humble beginnings to now being one of Ireland’s most loved brands. Stroll through the interactive museum, breath in the incredible aroma and finish in the perfect way by decorating your own unique chocolate.
After the tour, your coach will take you to your city centre hostel accommodation.
Evening: Tonight, experience the Irish hospitality for your 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Morning: Guided walking Tour of the Docklands – Home to some of the world’s biggest companies, the Docklands is an ever-changing area of creativity and innovation. Your expert guide will show you a snapshot of who has established their European Headquarters there, from Facebook to Twitter and Google to Airbnb. With a workforce of over 40,000 people, you cannot help but sense just how important a role this area plays in the online world we live in today.
Afternoon: EPIC Irish Emigration Museum – Visit Europe’s leading tourist attraction (winner 2019 & 2020 at the World Travel Awards). Your visit will commence firstly with an introductory talk from a member of the business/marketing team on how the museum was established through to the success story it is today. You will hear the story of the vision the museums founder, Neville Isdell had when returning to Ireland from America. Finish today with a tour of the Museum, as you uncover the story of how 10 million Irish men and women departed Ireland’s shores and made a lasting impact across the world.
Evening: After a busy day, head to a local restaurant for a well-deserved 2-course dinner.
Your coach will collect you from your hostel accommodation and drive you back to the airport.
Depending on your flight’s arrival and departure time, the visit to Butlers Chocolate Experience can be done on the first or last day.
Additional Guides are mandatory for student groups above 25 persons and all student groups must be accompanied by at least 1 teacher.