Budget-Friendly Group Dinners in Cork
CGH meal partner in Cork, Gabriel House, offers typically Irish and international meals in a charming period setting for your group to enjoy their dinner. Why go through the hassle of finding a restaurant for a whole group when we can easily take care of it for you?
A 2-course evening meal is the perfect option after a day out exploring the sights that Cork and Ireland have to offer. Take a look at the Gabriel House dinner menu below and see what they can provide for your group – also read the additional notes further below:
- Roasted Tomato & Bell Pepper soup & basil
- Butternut Squash & Sweet potato soup & Chilli & Coriander
- Smoked salmon on brown with lemon dressed rocket garlic and caper aoli, mini gurkins and lemon
- Croquette - Sausage + white pudding croquette - Golden fried in panko crumbs, tomato & chilli relish
- Rustic garlic & parmesan sour dough bread, citrus butter, rocket & olive oil
- Chicken and mushroom en croute - Tender chicken fillet & mushrooms in a white wine cream sauce, herb pastry croute –
- Egg Mayonnaise with a twist - Eggs from our own Gabriel house served on a bed of cos lettuce & pickled cucumber topped & a crispy roasted bacon & black pudding mayonnaise.
- Chefs Homemade Lasagne Severed with Garlic Bread
Chicken Madras with Mango & Steamed Rice
Sauté Supreme of Chicken with Fried Garlic Potatoes, Carrots & Broccoli
Penne Pasta Bolognaise with Garlic Bread & Side Salad
6oz Double Cheese/Bacon Burger served with Fries and House Slaw
Cheesecake of the Evening
Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice Cream
White Chocolate Brownie Vanilla Ice Cream
Lemon Drizzle Cake
How booking a 2-Course Dinner at Gabriel House works:
- First, your group will have to choose between one starter + one main or one main + one dessert option. The whole group must have the same combination and you must let us know their choice in advance.
- Then, they can choose what exactly to have. Again, everyone will be served the same dish. The choice must be made beforehand, not on the night. If your group is having dinner at Gabriel House on multiple evenings, they can of course change their menu every night.
- Allergies and other dietary requirements can be taken care of – just let us know as early as possible and it won’t be a problem.
Are you coming back from a long day trip and looking for a large dinner? Gabriel House also offers a 3-Course Dinner Option which will easily take care of your group’s rumbling stomachs.
Group dinner times on request at time of booking.
Notes for Groups Leaders
Dinners are provided at this venue in Cork exclusively for CGH groups.
Group rates apply with a minimum of 20 persons. If your group is smaller than 20 persons a supplement may apply. Please contact us for details.
Dietary requirements - must be received 1 month prior to arrival and the name of the students/leaders must be provided for each dietary requirement. Late dietary requirements may not be catered for. For Nut allergies – you must advise how severe it is and if the student/leader carries an EPI pen.
Summerhill N, Montenotte, Cork