Filling Group Dinners in Cork
Looking for a group dinner option can be a hassle: in the worst case, you can’t find a restaurant to accommodate everyone and need to split your group. You can avoid all that trouble by pre-booking your group’s dinner during your stay in Cork with Celtic Group Hostels.
At Gabriel House, our dinner partner in Cork, your group will find a lovely dinner setting in a period house with excellent cooking. And the best part is, that it’s even budget-friendly. Below you will find their dinner menu – be sure to also read the additional information further down the page:
- Roasted Tomato & Bell Pepper soup & basil
- Butternut Squash & Sweet potato soup & Chilli & Coriander
- Smoked salmon on brown with lemon dressed rocket garlic and caper aoli, mini gurkins and lemon
- Croquette - Sausage + white pudding croquette - Golden fried in panko crumbs, tomato & chilli relish
- Rustic garlic & parmesan sour dough bread, citrus butter, rocket & olive oil
- Chicken and mushroom en croute - Tender chicken fillet & mushrooms in a white wine cream sauce, herb pastry croute –
- Egg Mayonnaise with a twist - Eggs from our own Gabriel house served on a bed of cos lettuce & pickled cucumber topped & a crispy roasted bacon & black pudding mayonnaise.
- Chefs Homemade Lasagne Severed with Garlic Bread
- Chicken Madras with Mango & Steamed Rice
- Sauté Supreme of Chicken with Fried Garlic Potatoes, Carrots & Broccoli
- Penne Pasta Bolognaise with Garlic Bread & Side Salad
- 6oz Double Cheese/Bacon Burger served with Fries and House Slaw
- Cheesecake of the Evening
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Brownie Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
What you also need to know when booking a 3-Course Dinner at Gabriel House:
- The whole group will have a starter, a main course and a dessert – the whole group must pick the same courses.
- The courses must be chosen in advance. If your group is eating at Gabriel House on multiple days, they can change their menu each day. This must also be advised in advance.
- If some members of your group have special dietary requirements, Gabriel House can cater for them specifically – just let us know as early as possible.
Are you looking for a convenient lunch option when touring in or around Cork? We can also organise packed lunches – just order and have them conveniently delivered to your accommodation’s reception in the morning.
Group dinner times subject to availability at time of booking.
Notes for Groups Leaders
Dinners are provided at this venue in Cork exclusively for CGH groups.
Group rates apply with a minimum of 20 persons. If your group is smaller than 20 persons a supplement may apply. Please contact us for details.
Dietary requirements - must be received 1 month prior to arrival and the name of the students/leaders must be provided for each dietary requirement. Late dietary requirements may not be catered for. For Nut allergies – you must advise how severe it is and if the student/leader carries an EPI pen.
Summerhill N, Montenotte, Cork