Group Dinners in Dublin City Centre - All Group Sizes & Budgets Catered For at O'Sheas
Looking for cost effective dinner and meal options for your group trip to Dublin ? Look no further - O'Shea's Traditional Irish Bar and Restaurant is the perfect choice. O'Shea's has been a partner of Celtic Group Hostels for over 20 years and hundreds of our groups eat here annually.
O'Shea's caters for groups of all nationalities offering a mixed menu with lots of tasty traditional Irish choices combined with everyone's International favourites - there is something on the menu to suit all tastes.
Take the hassle out of feeding your group and let us book a 2 Course Dinner for them at our partner O'Shea's Bar & Restuarant in Dublin - you will not be disappointed with the food, service and hospitality that awaits your group.
What to expect for your group when you book a 2 Course Dinner :
- A group 2 Course Dinner - consists of a starter and main course or main course & dessert.
- All of your group must choose the same courses ( ie everyone must have starter and main or main and dessert).
- You can either pre choose the menu in advance or your group will be provided with a choice on the night of 3 dishes for each course that they can pick from.
- Fussy eaters in your group ? Special dietary requirements? - do not worry. O'Shea's caters for this - however dietary requirements must be advised to us in advance of arrival.
- A family run business - Declan, Trish and the O'Shea's team will give your group a warm welcome and ensure you are well looked after during your visit.
Here is a sample group menu to give you an idea of the food choices available :
- Homemade Soup of the Day served with homemade brown bread
- Seasonal Tossed Kitchen Salad with house dressing
- Nacho Chips with cheddar cheese
- Grilled Garlic Ciabatta Bread
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with sweet chilli dip
- Breaded Plaice Fillets with skinny chips
- Chicken Stir Fry on a bed of rice
- O’ Shea’s Famous Irish Lamb Stew
- Chicken Tenders with fries
- Bangers N Mash, Gourmet pork sausages with creamy mash and roast gravy
- Chilli Beef on Savoury rice
- Traditional Chicken or Vegetable Curry
- Taco fries with melted cheddar
- Meat Ball Pasta
- Vegetarian Pasta Provencal with tomato sauce
- Roast Chicken
- Beef and Guinness Pie
- Beef or Vegetable Lasagne
*All main courses are served with chips or salad or mash and vegetables
- Chantilly cream filled Profiteroles with chocolate sauce
- Homemade cheesecake with whipped cream
- Warm Apple Pie with cream
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge cake with chocolate sauce
Soft drinks / tea & coffee are also available - supplement will apply.
TIP - OUR RECOMMENDATION
Would you like to make your arrival or farewell Dinner night memorable for your group ? We highly recommend you upgrade your 2 Course Dinner to an Irish Evening at O'Sheas with Dinner, Irish Music and a Dance Experience.
All year - subject to availability.
Notes for Group Leaders
Group rates apply with a minimum of 20 persons. If your group is smaller than 20 persons a supplement may apply. Please contact us for details.
During peak season - it is advisable to request your group dinner times slot at the time of booking. It can get very busy and restaurant meal times for groups are usually from 17.30 - 21.00 ( last seating) - so we recommend to request your preferred time slot as early as possible to avoid dissappointment.
19 Talbot Street, Dublin 1
Walking distance from our hostels
- Abigails Hostel – 850 meters (11 minutes)
- Jacobs Inn Hostel – 280 meters (3 minutes)
- Abrahams Hostel – 110 meters (1 minute)
- Ashfield Hostel – 800 meters (11 minutes)
- Isaacs Hostel – 140 meters (2 minutes)