Group Dinners in Dublin City Centre - All Group Sizes & Budgets Catered For at O'Sheas
Looking for cost effective dinner and meal options for your group trip to Dublin ? Look no further - O'Shea's Traditional Irish Bar and Restaurant is the perfect choice. O'Shea's has been a partner of Celtic Group Hostels for over 20 years and hundreds of our groups eat here annually.
O'Shea's caters for groups of all nationalities offering a mixed menu with lots of tasty traditional Irish choices combined with everyone's International favourites - there is something on the menu to suit all tastes.
Take the hassle out of feeding your group and let us book a 2 Course Dinner for them at our partner O'Shea's Bar & Restuarant in Dublin - you will not be disappointed with the food, service and hospitality that awaits your group.
What to expect for your group when you book a 2 Course Dinner :
- A group 2 Course Dinner - consists of a starter and main course or main course & dessert.
- All of your group must choose the same courses ( ie everyone must have starter and main or main and dessert).
- You can either pre choose the menu in advance or your group will be provided with a choice on the night of 3 dishes for each course that they can pick from.
- Fussy eaters in your group ? Special dietary requirements? - do not worry. O'Shea's caters for this - however dietary requirements must be advised to us in advance of arrival.
- A family run business - Declan, Trish and the O'Shea's team will give your group a warm welcome and ensure you are well looked after during your visit.
Here is an idea of the menu choices available for groups :
|Homemade Soup of the Day served with homemade brown bread||Breaded Plaice Fillets with skinny chips||Chantilly cream filled Profiteroles with chocolate sauce|
|Seasonal Tossed Kitchen||Chicken Stir Fry on a bed of rice||Homemade cheesecake with whipped cream|
|Salad with house dressing||O’ Shea’s Famous Irish Lamb Stew||Warm Apple Pie with cream|
|Nacho Chips with cheddar cheese||Chicken Tenders with fries||Homemade Chocolate Fudge cake with chocolate sauce|
|Grilled Garlic Ciabatta Bread||Bangers N Mash, Gourmet pork sausages with creamy mash and roast gravy|
|Vegetable Spring Rolls with sweet chilli dip||Chilli Beef on Savoury rice|
|Traditional Chicken or Vegetable Curry|
|Taco fries with melted cheddar|
|Meat Ball Pasta|
|Vegetarian Pasta Provencal with tomato sauce|
|Beef and Guinness Pie|
|Beef or Vegetable Lasagne|
Soft drinks / tea & coffee are also available - a supplement will apply.
TIP - OUR RECOMMENDATION
Would you like to make your arrival or farewell Dinner night memorable for your group ? We highly recommend you upgrade your 2 Course Dinner to an Irish Evening at O'Sheas with Dinner, Irish Music and a Dance Experience.
All year - subject to availability.
Notes for Group Leaders
Group rates apply with a minimum of 20 persons. If your group is smaller than 20 persons a supplement may apply. Please contact us for details.
During peak season - it is advisable to request your group dinner times slot at the time of booking. It can get very busy and restaurant meal times for groups are usually from 17.30 - 21.00 ( last seating) - so we recommend to request your preferred time slot as early as possible to avoid dissappointment.
19 Talbot Street, Dublin 1
Walking distance from our hostels
- Abigails Hostel – 850 meters (11 minutes)
- Jacobs Inn Hostel – 280 meters (3 minutes)
- Abrahams Hostel – 110 meters (1 minute)
- Ashfield Hostel – 800 meters (11 minutes)
- Isaacs Hostel – 140 meters (2 minutes)