Excellent Group Dinner Venue In Dublin City Centre
O’ Shea’s Irish Bar & Restaurant is a family run business located in Dublin City Centre and can provide cheap and tasty meals for groups of all sizes and nationalities.
If you choose to dine at O’Shea’s, your group will get a warm welcome on arrival and the friendly staff will look after your group and their requirements during your visit.
Take the hassle out of trying to fit your group in a restaurant on the day ( a mission impossible in Dublin, especially during peak season) and pre book your group dinners.
If you are looking for a cheap and filling option for your group after a long day out sightseeing, book a 3 Course Dinner in this lovely Irish restaurant with us – your group will get a delicious starter, a filling main course and a yummy dessert at discounted group prices. You can preorder the menu choices in advance for your group ( ensuring speed of service on the night) or you can decide on the night from a menu that will contain 3 choices per course.
Take a look below at a Sample 3 Course Group Dinner Menu :
- Homemade Soup of the Day served with homemade brown bread
- Seasonal Tossed Kitchen Salad with house dressing
- Nacho Chips with cheddar cheese
- Grilled Garlic Ciabatta Bread
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with sweet chilli dip
- Breaded Plaice Fillets with skinny chips
- Chicken Stir Fry on a bed of rice
- O’ Shea’s Famous Irish Lamb Stew
- Chicken Tenders with fries
- Bangers N Mash, Gourmet pork sausages with creamy mash and roast gravy
- Chilli Beef on Savoury rice
- Traditional Chicken or Vegetable Curry
- Taco fries with melted cheddar
- Meat Ball Pasta
- Vegetarian Pasta Provencal with tomato sauce
- Roast Chicken
- Beef and Guinness Pie
- Beef or Vegetable Lasagne
*All main courses are served with chips or salad or mash and vegetables
- Chantilly cream filled Profiteroles with chocolate sauce
- Homemade cheesecake with whipped cream
- Warm Apple Pie with cream
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge cake with chocolate sauce
If you wish, you can also add soft drinks, coffee and tea to your group dinner - a supplement will apply for this.
Does your group have special dietary requirements ? Do not worry O'Sheas can cater for these - please advise at the time of booking to ensure your requirements are catered for.
Looking for something typically Irish – then upgrade your group dinner to an Evening at O’Sheas: Dinner, Irish Music and Dance Experience after dinner your group will get to listen to traditional Irish Music and learn the basic steps of Irish Set Dancing – an engaging experience for everyone in the group, teachers included!
All year - subject to availability.
Notes for Group Leaders
A minimum of 20 people is generally required, but we can also cater for smaller groups - a supplement may apply. Contact us for details.
19 Talbot Street, Dublin 1
Walking distance from our hostels
- Abigails Hostel – 850 meters (11 minutes)
- Jacobs Inn Hostel – 280 meters (3 minutes)
- Abrahams Hostel – 110 meters (1 minute)
- Ashfield Hostel – 800 meters (11 minutes)
- Isaacs Hostel – 140 meters (2 minutes)