Budget Group Meals in a Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant in Dublin City Centre
O' Shea's is a traditional Irish bar and restaurant located in Dublin City Centre and it is conveniently located between 5-10 minutes walking distance from our hostels in Dublin.
This superb restaurant can cater for up to 200 people, so no wonder it's the perfect choice for group meals.
Our repeat groups who come back to Dublin always ask to book O'Sheas as their dinner venue again ( having already experienced the lovely food and hospitality).
If your group is on a tight budget but still doesn’t want to spend the evening in the hostel cooking we highly recommend pre-booking with us a 1 Course Dinner in O’Shea’s. Your group will get a hearty main course ( sample menu below).
Sample Main Course Group Menu:
- Breaded Plaice Fillets with skinny chips
- Chicken Stir Fry on a bed of rice
- O’ Shea’s Famous Irish Lamb Stew
- Chicken Tenders with fries
- Bangers N Mash, Gourmet pork sausages with creamy mash and roast gravy
- Chilli Beef on Savoury rice
- Traditional Chicken or Vegetable Curry
- Taco fries with melted cheddar
- Meat Ball Pasta
- Vegetarian Pasta Provencal with tomato sauce
- Roast Chicken
- Beef and Guinness Pie
- Beef or Vegetable Lasagne
*All main courses are served with chips or salad or mash and vegetables
If it’s your first time at O’Shea’s Bar & Restaurant, here is what to expect if you selected the 1 Course Dinner option:
- Your group will get a choice on the night of 3 courses from the sample menu or if you prefer they can pre choose in advance want they want to eat.
- A delicious main course at a group discounted price.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that will take care of your groups requirements.
- A reserved area for your group's dinner so they can eat and chat undisturbed.
- The possibility to enjoy Irish music with live bands at the bar every evening after dinner. Live Music commences from 9.30 pm ( please see notes for group leaders ref Pubs in Ireland and age policy).
O'Shea's Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant also caters for dietary requirements - let us know at the time of booking if your group has special dietary requirements and we can ensure they are catered for.
Soft drinks, tea or coffee can also be added to your dinner for a small additional supplement.
If you are staying 2 or more nights, you can ask for different dinner times, switch to a 2 Course Evening Meal or 3 Course Evening Meal or combine it with an Irish Music and Dance Experience at the O'Shea's Ballroom.
All year - subject to availability.
Notes for Group Leaders
Group rates apply with a minimum of 20 persons. If your group is smaller than 20 persons a supplement may apply. Please contact us for details.
During peak season - it is advisable to request your group dinner times slot at the time of booking. It can get very busy and restaurant meal times for groups are usually from 17.30 - 21.00 ( last seating) - so we recommend to request your preferred time slot as early as possible to avoid dissappointment.
19 Talbot Street, Dublin 1
Walking distance from our hostels
- Abigails Hostel – 850 meters (11 minutes)
- Jacobs Inn Hostel – 280 meters (3 minutes)
- Abrahams Hostel – 110 meters (1 minute)
- Ashfield Hostel – 800 meters (11 minutes)
- Isaacs Hostel – 140 meters (2 minutes)