Experience Traditional Irish Dance, Song and Food With Your Group
The Irish House Party celebrates traditional Irish music in a show that will make you feel like you’ve been invited to an Irish home – the delicious dinner only enhances that impression. Going against the trend of ever bigger performances, this show is smaller, more intimate and a more personal experience.
The show includes:
- A 3 course traditional Irish dinner followed by tea/coffee (dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at the time of booking)
- Live traditional Irish music performed by All-Ireland champion musicians
- A humorous explanation of Irish music, dancing and instruments from entertaining presenters
- Great stories about Dublin, its unique characters and Irish music pubs
- Try a simple Irish dance if you wish
- Audience participation is welcomed and guests can perform with their own song/music if they wish
- Sean Nos (old style singing) in our native Irish language
Dinner seating starts at 19.00 PM, the show starts at 20.30 PM and finishes at 22.00 PM.
Be sure to contact us for dates!
Notes for Group Leaders
Please note if you would prefer not to include the dinner you can also purchase 'Show Only' Tickets. Please contact us for details and mentioned that you are interested in the show only.
Duration of Visit
Approximaltey 3 hours.
Venue of the show
The Lansdowne Hotel
27 Pembroke Street