Explore the stunning Cliffs of Moher on Ireland’s Atlantic Coast with highlights of the capital Dublin included
Journey with your group from Dublin to the edge of the world, as you travel from Ireland’s capital in the East to the rugged Cliffs of Moher along the Wild Atlantic Way on the West Coast of Ireland. Your group will experience two very different sides to the Emerald isle on this voyage of discovery taking in the very best of the bustling capital and the epic views of the Irish West Coast along the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2 nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation + 2 nights accommodation in Lisdoonvarna near the Cliffs of Moher
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 4 Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- 4 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 4 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- COACHING: Private coach hire from pick up at Dublin airport on day 1 to drop back in Dublin on day 3 – (No coaching included on day 4) Day 5: Private airport transfer on departure
- Guided Tour of Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre
- Guided Walking Tour of Dublin city centre with Pat Liddy
- Entrance to the following visitor Attractions:
Cliffs of Moher & the visitor centre, Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Back up & Support – 24 hour back up emergency support in destination
Arriving at Dublin airport, your coach driver will collect you from the arrivals hall and drive you to your hostel accommodation in Lisdoonvarna in the Cliffs of Moher area, along the Atlantic Ocean.
Evening: Your 2-course dinner will be served in a local restaurant and enjoy a warm atmosphere.
Morning: Cliffs of Moher – Experience this stunning fresh air attraction which is named the number one tourist attraction in Ireland and learn about the wildlife and the local conservations projects in the visitor centre.
Afternoon: 1 hour Cliffs of Moher cruise – After seeing the Cliffs from above, your group will get to experience this undisturbed landscape from below and see how majestically they stand above the ocean and get a real sense of their height.
Evening: Back in Lisdoonvarna tonight to enjoy another 2-course hearty meal in a local restaurant.
Morning: Guided Tour of Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre – Located in the Burren area, enjoy a combined tour of Aillwee Cave, one of Ireland’s top caverns, and the Birds of Prey Centre, known for the vast collection of eagles, owls, falcons and hawks in Ireland.
Afternoon: Your coach will take your group back to Dublin and will settle into your Dublin city centre accommodation.
Evening: Enjoy a delicious 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Morning: Guided Walking Tour of Dublin city centre with Pat Liddy - Enjoy one of Pat Liddy's themed guided walking tours around Dublin and prepare to discover the history and anecdotes of this city.
Afternoon: Visit the Teeling Whiskey Distillery – Experience a fully guided tour of a working distillery and learn how whiskey is made.
Evening: Ending the day at one of our partner local restaurants where you will experience the friendly Irish hospitality.
Today we say goodbye to Ireland - your driver will collect you at your hostel and drive you to the airport.
Teeling Whiskey Distillery: The whiskey tasting at the end of the tour is not allowed for those under 18 years old; a soft drink / non-alcoholic cocktail will be provided instead.