Explore the stunning Cliffs of Moher on Ireland’s Atlantic Coast with highlights of the capital Dublin included
Journey with your group from Dublin to the edge of the world, as you travel from Ireland’s capital in the East to the rugged Cliffs of Moher along the Wild Atlantic Way on the West Coast of Ireland. Your group will experience two very different sides to the Emerald isle on this voyage of discovery taking in the very best of the bustling capital and the epic views of the Irish West Coast along the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2 nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation + 2 nights accommodation in Lisdoonvarna near the Cliffs of Moher
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 4 Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- 4 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 4 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- COACHING: Private coach hire from pick up at Dublin airport on day 1 to drop back in Dublin on day 3 – (No coaching included on day 4) Day 5: Private airport transfer on departure
- Guided hike in the Burren region
- Guided tour of the Trinity college campus and entrance to the Book of Kells and the old Library
- Entrance to the following visitor Attractions:
Cliffs of Moher & the visitor centre, Guinness Storehouse.
- Back up & Support – 24 hour back up emergency support in destination
Arriving at Dublin airport, your coach driver will collect you from the arrivals hall and drive you to your hostel accommodation in Lisdoonvarna in the Cliffs of Moher area, along the Atlantic Ocean.
Evening: Your 2-course dinner will be served in a local restaurant and enjoy a warm atmosphere.
Morning: Cliffs of Moher – Experience this stunning fresh air attraction which is named the number one tourist attraction in Ireland and learn about the wildlife and the local conservations projects in the visitor centre.
Afternoon: 1 hour Cliff of Moher cruise – After seeing the Cliffs from above your group will get to experience this undisturbed landscape from below and see how majestically they stand above the ocean and get a real sense of their height.
Evening: Back in Lisdoonvarna tonight to enjoy another 2-course hearty meal in a local restaurant.
Morning: 2-hour guided hike in the Burren area – Experience the beautiful views of the surrounding landscape and learn about the fauna and flora as well as the history of this region in Ireland.
Afternoon: Your coach will take your group back to Dublin and will settle into your Dublin city centre accommodation.
Evening: Enjoy a delicious 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Morning: Guided tour of Trinity College Campus and visit of the Book of Kells and the old Library - Enjoy a guided tour of the university grounds, explore the world famous Book of Kells exhibition, and get your cameras ready as you enter the must visit Long Room Library for that insta-worthy Harry Potter library backdrop picture!
Afternoon: Visit of the Guinness Storehouse – Experience this ever popular attraction and learn how the world famous drink is made.
Evening: Ending the day at one of our partner local restaurants where you will experience the friendly Irish hospitality.
Today we say goodbye to Ireland - your driver will collect you at your hostel and drive you to the airport.
Guinness Storehouse: Students over 18 will get a pint of Guinness at the end of the visit, under 18s will receive a soft drinks. Group leaders with under 18s in their group will also only receive a soft drink as they are supervising.