Our top picks -FREE things to do in Ireland for groups
Planning a group trip to Ireland on a budget and don’t want to miss out? We have made a list of our picks of the top FREE things to do in Ireland (well according to us!) in order to save you money on your group trip. Read on for our insider tips.
Our hostels are located in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Clare and there are so many things for groups to do and see in these areas. Ready to get started? Here our top picks of free things to do in our cities:
FREE things to do in Dublin:
- Museum of Natural History
- National Museum of Ireland – Collins Barracks
- National Museum of Archaeology
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- National Gallery
- Chester Beatty Library
- Hugh Lane Gallery
- Science Gallery – Trinity College
- Phoenix Park (Thought to be the largest walled garden in Europe & home to Dublin Zoo!)
- St Stephen’s Green
All the museums in Dublin are free which means there’s no excuse not to visit!
FREE things to do in Galway and Clare:
- Galway Cathedral
- Connemara Crystal
- Connemara National Park
- See the interesting rock formations at the Burren.
- Travel across to the Aran Islands and walk around the beautiful scenery set against the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cliffs of Moher.
FREE things to do in Cork:
- Shandon Church – St Anne’s, and you can ring the bells too (for a small fee)
- The English Market
- Fitzgerald’s Park
- Cork Public Museum
- Crawford Art Gallery
- Lewis Glucksman Gallery
We look forward to seeing you!
Blog post courtesy of our marketing intern Anna.
20 July 2017
13 July 2017
13 June 2017
08 March 2017