Flexible Terms & Conditions
You can book with confidence going forward as we have updated our standard booking terms and conditions to give you the flexibility to cancel, postpone or amend your group booking dates without incurring any cancellation fees - that’s right NO CANCELLATION FEES.
Therefore, you can plan ahead for your next group trip with peace of mind that if the situation changes due to COVID-19 restrictions, you won’t lose any money.
Our Standard Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellations are free of charge up to 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations within the 6 week period – 100% cancellation fees apply.
Updated COVID-19 Terms & Conditions:
Should your group need to cancel due to the COVID-19 restrictions (see below for details) the following terms will apply :
- Booking deposit paid - will be transferred to a new booking date should the group wish to reschedule, if the group does not wish to re schedule the booking deposit will be refunded.
- Full payment paid - For cancellations received when payment is made in full - we will reschedule your group booking for travel within 12 months of the date of your original booking. If you do not have the new travel dates immediately, we will issue you with a credit note to the value of the original booking, which will be valid for travel within 12 months. No cancellation fees apply. If there is a difference in the rates for the rescheduled group booking (i.e. due to rooming availability) the difference in rates will need to be paid. *
* If you are a group tour operator / travel agent - please contact us for agent specific terms.
COVID-19 restrictions are defined as:
- Your flight is cancelled due to an outbreak of COVID-19;
- Your local Government has banned travel due to a COVID-19 outbreak;
- The Irish Government has banned travel into the country due to a COVID-19 outbreak;
- Hostel has been forced to close by the Irish Government due to COVID-19;
- A group member has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and you are all not allowed to travel due to isolation, having all been in contact;