From Irish dancing to national sports and a visit to a working farm – experience what is like to be Irish!
Immerse yourself in Ireland’s famous culture with this enlightening group tour. Your group will experience the very best of the Emerald Island’s Heritage, including music, folklore, farming and sport. Come away with a real sense of knowing what makes this beautiful island so rich in tradition and culture.
- 3 x nights Dublin city centre hostel accommodation
- Multi-bedded rooms for the students / Twin or single rooms for the Group leaders
- 3 x Light Continental breakfasts each morning
- 3 x Packed lunch each day to take out that includes a sandwich, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit
- 3 x 2 Course Dinner in one of our local partner restaurants
- Coaching: Private airport transfers Day 1 & Day 4 / Private coaching transfer to & from Causey Farm Day 3. No coaching day 2
Experience Gaelic Games including a visit to Croke Park Museum
Irish dancing lesson and demonstration
Causey Farm: Be Irish for a day programme
- Back up & Support - 24 hour back up and emergency support in destination for your group
- Dublin city centre located hostel
- Ensuite rooms ( shower & toilets in bedrooms)
- Leaders accommodated in private rooms
- Students accommodated in multi bedded rooms
- FREE Continental breakfast
- FREE WiFi throughout the hostel
- FREE Bed linen
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
Arriving at Dublin airport, meet your driver in the arrivals hall who will take you to your Dublin city centre hostel.
The rest of your afternoon is all yours to explore the city.
Evening: Your 2-course dinner will be served in a local restaurant and you will get the world known Irish hospitality.
Morning: Experience Gaelic Games session– One thing the Irish are passionate about is sports and your group will get to experience the home-grown games of Hurling and Gaelic Football, as well as Handball. You’ll will have time to cool down after the session and enjoy your packed lunch.
Afternoon: Irish dancing lesson – Put on your dancing shoes this afternoon as you will learn all about the famous steps of Irish dancing and get to put into practice your brand new skills!
Evening: After a busy activity day, enjoy a well-deserved your 2-course dinner in a local restaurant.
Today you will get to experience the life of an Irish farm for a whole day, you will be transported to/from the farm by private coach. From milking a cow, to baking some traditional bread and watching the work of the sheepdogs, enjoy a day full of fun activities.
Evening: Back in Dublin for a delicious 2-course dinner, enjoying your last Irish evening.
Your private coach transfer will pick you up from your hostel and drive your group back to Dublin airport.
Activities on Day 2
The Experience Gaelic Games & Irish Dancing Lesson will take place in Na Fianna GAA club which is located about 20 minutes by bus from the city centre. Alternatively, we can arrange a private coach transfer for you to take the hassle off taking a group in public transports.
Regarding the Gaelic Games – any special equipment needed will be provided on site. Your group need to wear suitable clothing for sports – ie trainers and comfortable clothes.