Isaacs Hostel Dublin
Isaacs Hostel Dublin is renowned for being a fun and cosmopolitan youth hostel in Dublin and is ideal for groups looking to stay in Dublin city centre.
Conveniently located beside the central bus/train stations and near all of the best tourist attractions, bars and restaurants, Isaacs youth hostel in Dublin makes the perfect base for groups wanting to stay in Dublin on a budget.
Isaacs Hostel now offers some of the best facilities and at the cheapest group prices! It also has the best standard hostel rooms in Dublin city centre.
Isaacs offers groups a full range of room types – all standard (toilets and self-contained showers located outside the rooms on the corridors), from multi bedded rooms for students (10, 8, 6 & 4 bedded) to single and twin rooms for leaders.
Isaacs hostel has been voted the most popular hostel in Dublin 2014- hostleworld.com HOSACR Awards.
- Check in time: 14.00 pm
Note: If your group are arriving on an early flight – do not worry you can turn up at the hostel at anytime and store your luggage securely in the hostel and come back later to check in
- Breakfast times: from 07.30 am – 09.30 am
Breakfast includes: tea/coffee, apple and orange juice, toast with jam and butter, cornflakes
Note: For groups that need to depart before 07.30 am, early breakfasts can be arranged – advance notice is required for this service at the time of booking. No extra costs apply for this!
- Towels: free for leaders, available to hire from reception from Euro 2.00 pp for group members
- Lockers: Free of charge for leaders to store group members’ passports etc.
- Total beds in this hostel – 309
- Total rooms in this hostel – 55
- Room types in this hostel – single / twin / triple / four bedded / six bedded / eight bedded / ten bedded / fourteen bedded / sixteen bedded
- Age Limit: No persons under 16 years of age can stay at this hostel as the rooms are not ensuite
Group types Isaacs Hostel Dublin caters for: